Registration Opens 3/27 at 8AM!!!
Combined Live Find/HRD Disaster K9 Training
This non-instructional workshop will allow Disaster K9 handlers to expose their dogs to a variety of search problems in a supportive environment.
We pride ourselves in providing training opportunities designed to strengthen deployment ready K9 teams. While most of our workshops are not formally instructional, we only utilize highly experienced working K9 handlers and other professionals to provide leadership to the teams that attend our events.
- Intermediate to advanced Live Find/HRD disaster K9 teams
- Mixed rubble and open area scenarios
- Boat Operations
- Agility area
- One dog per handler (Live find OR HRD)
- Audit spots available (without K9)
- Lunches and snacks will be provided on-site both days
- Several dining options are available near the lodging site
- Included with full registration fee
- Individual rooms
- Satellite TV
- Refrigerator in each room
- Shared restrooms/showers (separate mens/womens)
- K9 friendly
Norfolk International Airport: Approx. 20 minutes to training site/barracks
A K9 Tactical Emergency Casualty Care course will be held in the 2 days immediately preceeding this workshop. 10% discount when you sign up for both events.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions
Full Working Spot w/K9 (includes lodging for 3 nights) - $300
Working Spot without lodging - $250
Full Audit Spot (includes lodging for 3 nights) - $200
Audit Spot without lodging - $175