Combined Live Find/HRD Disaster K9 Training
Come and train with K9 teams from all over the nation at Muscatatuck Urban Training Center, one of the nation's premier urban training sites.
This non-instructional workshop will allow handlers to expose their dogs to a variety of search problems in a supportive environment.
We pride ourselves in providing training opportunities designed to strengthen deployment ready K9 teams. While most of our workshops are not formally instructional, we only utilize highly experienced working K9 handlers and other professionals to provide leadership to the teams that attend our events.
Click HERE for a summary of our 2016 Disaster K9 Workshop at MUTC
- Intermediate to advanced Live Find/HRD disaster K9 teams
- Mixed rubble, building and open area scenarios
- Agility area
- One dog per handler (Live find OR HRD)
- Audit spots available (without K9)
- All meals(breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks) will be provided on-site both days
- Dinner will be provided the evening of the briefing on 4/17
- 3 nights barracks lodging included in registration
- Shared restrooms/showers (separate men/women)
- K9 friendly
Click HERE to Register.
A Tactical Canine Casualty Care (TC3) course will be held in the 2 days immediately following this workshop. Click HERE for details and registration information. A 10% discount is available for participants that register for both events (Disaster K9 Workshop AND TC3 course).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Full Working Spot w/K9 (includes lodging for 3 nights) - $425
Full Audit Spot (includes lodging for 3 nights) - $275